How to Grow A Business With No (Or Almost No) Budget

Yup - that's the challenge!
Three small businesses - each of which has grown organically through word of mouth, referrals and networking.
Now they're ready to take it to the next level, and we're going to see how far we can achieve that using social media and online marketing.
Follow this blog to find out what we learn!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Before I introduce you to Greentree Landscapes, I want to share an insight which is going to keep me sane, and which might help you in your business, too.

At an E-Women networking meeting this evening, Tamara Pulles from Inspired Coaching Design talked about breaking your goals into turtle steps, and that's exactly what I've been trying to do here.

Although I can write all the content we need for websites, articles, blogs and so on, I'm totally intimidated by the business of integrating media and tools, creating links, implementing auto-responders and all those other technicalities which are going to make or break this project.

It's tempting to get overwhelmed by all I need to learn, but instead I'm making sure I take it a small step at a time. That means setting up facebook accounts and familiarizing myself with everything we can achieve with them. I'm already on Linked In for Words By Wendy, and now the blog.

But at the same time, I'll keep reading and researching how to maximize all those tools. And as I learn, I'll share it all in this blog.

So stay posted. In the meantime, please check out my website at www.wordsbywendy.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment